[Desktop_printing] Publications about the Summit

Claudia Alimpich alimpich at us.ibm.com
Tue Apr 18 12:54:46 PDT 2006

Kurt,
No problem. As you said, there were a lot of companies there and it was
difficult to keep track of who was representing what company and/or what
organization. I think that for the next meeting we should have a list of
the participants and their associations at the start of the meeting. I
know that I would have liked to refer to such a list from time to time
during the meeting. Some times it makes it understandable/clear where a
person is coming from on a specfic subject if you know where they came
from!
Thank,
Claudia

Kurt Pfeifle <k1pfeifle at gmx.net>
04/18/2006 02:00 PM
Please respond to
kpfeifle

desktop_printing at lists.osdl.org, Claudia Alimpich/Boulder/IBM at IBMUS
cc

Subject
Re: [Desktop_printing] Publications about the Summit

On Tuesday 18 April 2006 17:13, Claudia Alimpich wrote:
> Could you please add IBM in the list of printer vendors in your report?

Sorry about that, Claudia. I'll try to put that in, in as many places
as I can. Somehow it must have slipped through when I wrote down the
list of participants.

Cheers,
Kurt  [ wondering if IBM should be listed as "OS vendor" as well then ]