[Desktop_printing] Is this just a linux initiative?

Bastian, Waldo waldo.bastian at intel.com
Sun Apr 16 14:52:42 PDT 2006

Yes, even though the focus is on Linux it was recognized at the Printing
Summit that cross platform support plays a very important role. Any kind
of standardisation that we can extend to as many possible platforms just
makes such a standard more attractive for printer manufacturers to
support and creates a more favourable return on investment for them. So
your participation is very much appreciated.

Waldo Bastian
Linux Client Architect - Client Linux Foundation Technology
Channel Platform Solutions Group
Intel Corporation - http://www.intel.com/go/linux
OSDL DTL Tech Board Chairman