[Desktop_printing] [noreply@sourceforge.net: [ gimp-print-Support Requests-1469603 ] Preview show Gutenprint choices?]

Robert L Krawitz rlk at alum.mit.edu
Thu Apr 13 04:29:04 PDT 2006

Something else to think about from the standpoint of custom printer
dialogs.  In addition to being used to see the effects of color
options, this could also be useful for printers with hole punches,
binders, staplers, etc. to show where the output will end up in
relation to those features.

I don't think this could be done very easily, if at all, by a common
print dialog.