[Desktop_printing] pdf/xps document viewers & annotations

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Thu Apr 13 02:22:54 PDT 2006

A Dimecres 12 Abril 2006 23:18, Hin-Tak Leung va escriure:
> Bastian, Waldo wrote:
> > You may want to ask that on the Freedesktop.org Poppler mailinglist.
> > (See http://poppler.freedesktop.org/ )
>
> FYI, I have got onto irc #poppler, and it looks like I'll be doing it
> myself and just send poppler & Derek a patch when it is done.

Hi, i'm not sure if that is what you want, as it is not me who coded it and
the coder is out from KDE, but we on kpdf have a special branch that does
some drawing parsing and displaying, you can try it if you want to check if
that is what you want (mail me in private for details).

I'm currently in process of seeking time and mood to port that code to
poppler.

Albert