[Desktop_printing] pdf/xps document viewers & annotations

Hin-Tak Leung hintak_leung at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Apr 12 14:18:20 PDT 2006

Bastian, Waldo wrote:
> You may want to ask that on the Freedesktop.org Poppler mailinglist.
> (See http://poppler.freedesktop.org/ )

FYI, I have got onto irc #poppler, and it looks like I'll be doing it
myself and just send poppler & Derek a patch when it is done.

(I can't stop looking for alternatives until the memory usage is alright
for thousands of annotations - acroread does it but too hungry - , so I
might look into enhancing Russell Lang's gsview as well... until I get
something which can manage it).