[Desktop_printing] pdf/xps document viewers & annotations

Hin-Tak Leung hintak_leung at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Apr 11 14:48:39 PDT 2006

Hi,

Since we are on the topic of document viewers, maybe I could ask
a personal question: is any of the ghostscript or the xpdf based
viewers going to support pdfmark text annotations? i.e. mouse events
to display additional info which aren't on paper?

I know neither xpdf-based nor ghostscript-based viewer currently does
it, so only acrobat reader supports this pdf feature AFAIK.
(it is actually a feature I need for my day-job - so I might actually look
into doing it).

Hin-Tak