[Desktop_printing] Reception

John Cherry cherry at osdl.org
Sun Apr 9 15:26:52 PDT 2006

Hi all,

I just arrived in beautiful Atlanta and survived a 60 minute shuttle
ride from the airport with a crazed driver.

The reception will be in the Centennial A room at 7PM.  Yes, that is in
about 30 minutes for you guys that are camped out on email.  There are
name tags down there for everybody, so we won't have to guess who we are
talking to.  I am also bringing the documentation bundle to the
reception so you can pick up a copy early if you want to browse through
that tonight.

The Centennial A room is fairly well marked in the lobby, but if you are
facing the registration desk, go right until you see the signs.  The
signs will point you down a hall to the left.

See you soon.

John