[Desktop_printing] OSDL printing summit: I have arrived at Marriott

Kurt Pfeifle k1pfeifle at gmx.net
Sun Apr 9 10:59:04 PDT 2006

On Sunday 09 April 2006 17:42, Robert L Krawitz wrote:
> I'll be arriving tonight -- my flight gets in at 8:30, I should be at
> the hotel around 9:30?

Remember, there is the shuttle service of AAA Airport Express.
Take the one going to "Duluth". (Apparently the cheapest way
to get here for 30 $US; taxis are 70 $US -- I didn't find out
about public transport).

The shuttles to Duluth are at sign "F" just outside the "T"
or international baggage collecting concourse.

> I don't remember what time we're supposed to meet tomorrow for the
> shuttle over to Lanier -- will that all be posted somewhere?

It is at 7:30 am from hotel to Lanier (and at 18:10 back from
Lanier to hotel).

More details are here:

http://groups.osdl.org/workgroups/dtl/desktop_architects/desktop_printing/printing_agenda.txt

------

And don't forget: tonight, 19:00 h is a reception at the Marriot
as well. Though you may missing part of it, I'm sure you will be
able to meet most of us at 21:00 h as well :-)

Looking forward to meet you,
Kurt