[Desktop_printing] OSDL printing summit: I have arrived at Marriott

Kurt Pfeifle k1pfeifle at gmx.net
Sun Apr 9 10:32:14 PDT 2006

On Sunday 09 April 2006 15:23, Andreas Vox wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm here since Thursday, it's Sunday morning and I've only met George
> Liu so far.
> Where is everybody? I'm in room 1016 or running around in white
> trousers with a
> red shirt...

I'll watch out...  :-)

> So if anyone sees me, please speak up...
>
> /Andreas

We've got a proposal/invitation to go to Uli Wehner's home for
some barbecue this afternoon (or do something entirely different
if we feel like it). It is apparently only 20 minutes drive from
here, and he'd pick us up around 13:15-13:30 h.

So I'll now go to the reception/frontdesk and try to find out
who else has arrived, and try get in direct contact with you.

Cheers,
Kurt [room 1218]