[Desktop_printing] OSDL printing summit: I have arrived at Marriott

Henrique de Moraes Holschuh hmh at debian.org
Sat Apr 8 10:40:15 PDT 2006

I have also arrived at Marriott, and I am on room 918 (I had to book one
extra day. I will move to the OSDL-booked room tomorrow). If any of the
people that arrive today would want to meet, either to work/talk about
printing topics or just for fun, I am game.

Getting internet access here is rather expensive, BTW. It is done
through WayPort.net.

  Henrique de Moraes Holschuh <hmh at debian.org>