[Desktop_printing] Marriott reservations made?

George Liu george.liu at ussj.ricoh.com
Fri Apr 7 10:18:43 PDT 2006

I have checked in the hotel with no problem, they have my name and
they're aware that a large group of people is coming for Lanier.

The hotel does not know anything about the Printing Summit, as the hotel
reservation is made with a Lanier special group rate, they'll probably
ask you "Are you with Lanier". Answering yes will do the trick. (You
don't need a Lanier ID)

Most restaurants close at 10pm. If you are arriving late and want to
have a bite, TGI Fridays is open and it's just opposite to Marriott.

George