[Desktop_printing] Marriott reservations made?

Ulrich Wehner uwehner at lanier.com
Thu Apr 6 05:32:59 PDT 2006

All,

I just talked to Karen Jordan at the Marriott. We have decided to have
Karen send out a confirmation letter to everybody with a room. (email)
That way you can print it and present it, as well as having the peace of
mind of having your confirmation in print.....

I hope that meets your needs?

Regards
Uli Wehner
Solutions Engineer
(770) 493 2324

Wendy Phillips <wendyp at sun.com>
04/05/2006 22:32

Ulrich Wehner <uwehner at lanier.com>
cc
Tim Waugh <twaugh at redhat.com>, desktop_printing at lists.osdl.org
Subject
Re: [Desktop_printing] Marriott reservations made?

They haven't heard of me either.

I'm flying in on Saturday. The person on the phone said to call and ask
for "sales" as they do group bookings (but are closed at this hour).

-Wendy