[Desktop_printing] Marriott reservations made?

Tim Waugh twaugh at redhat.com
Wed Apr 5 08:46:13 PDT 2006

On Wed, Apr 05, 2006 at 11:40:28AM -0400, Ulrich Wehner wrote:

> Guys,
>
> Teresa is on vacation this week.
>
> everybody confirmed on the roster with a hotel need has a reservation.
> Unless you just want to, there is no reason to confirm.

I'd like to for my own peace of mind, as well as for making sure the
Advance Passenger Information I give to the airline is correct.  I've
spoken with reservations at the hotel twice, but they don't have me
booked (or know about the conference, or that Lanier have booked
anythng).  I'm just a bit anxious that it will be the same when I'm
standing at the check-in desk. :-)

Tim.
*/