[Desktop_printing] Marriott reservations made?

Salgado, David David.Salgado at xerox.com
Wed Apr 5 08:12:00 PDT 2006

Tim,

The Marriott Gwinnett is the correct hotel.

My admin booked directly with the hotel and I just confirmed my
reservation with the hotel. I also just spoke with a hotel event planner
who confirmed the Linux Print reception on Sunday evening.

Have you been able to reach T Shillin who is listed on the OSDL web site
as the individual making hotel reservations?

David S.