AW: [Desktop_printing] Role of CUPS and error handling

Bastian, Waldo waldo.bastian at intel.com
Sun Apr 2 16:56:27 PDT 2006

Suggestion: After the printing summit (during?), write a story about the
printing summit for dot.kde.org with a list of the things that would
need to be done in KDE and ask for people to step forward and help you
with that.

Waldo Bastian
Linux Client Architect - Channel Platform Solutions Group
Intel Corporation - http://www.intel.com/go/linux
OSDL DTL Tech Board Chairman

KDE