[Desktop_printing] Sponsorship opportunity - evening session (s) at the hotel

John Cherry cherry at osdl.org
Thu Mar 30 13:58:35 PST 2006

At the printer summit planning meeting this morning, we determined that
we would need a conference room at the hotel on Tuesday evening to
accomodate the FSG OP call with Kyoto.  The cost of the conference room
is $400.  If you are attending the summit and your company could pick up
the sponsorship for this room, we would be extremely grateful and would
make sure the appropriate recoginition and glory goes to the sponsoring
company.  You would get extra credit if you could sponsor the room for
Wednesday evening as well for the optional working session.

Please respond to me if you could help make this printing summit a huge
success by sponsoring these additional conference rooms.

Cheers,

--
John Cherry
Initiative Manager