[Desktop_printing] Detailed Agenda for the Printing Summit

Paul Tykodi ptykodi at tykodi.com
Thu Mar 30 06:22:57 PST 2006

Hi Till,

My understanding was that all participating organizations were strongly
urged to provide a defined set of information as part of the Printing Summit
registration process.

I was not actually expecting to verbally explain the information included in
the presentation at the summit but I can do that should the organizers think
it would be useful.

Best Regards,

/Paul
--