[Desktop_printing] Proposal for a more detailed agenda

McDonald, Ira imcdonald at sharplabs.com
Thu Mar 16 08:48:12 PST 2006

Hi Ellen,

No - according to the attendees list distributed yesterday,
there is no representative from any part GNOME - however,
Norm Jacobs (Sun, chair of FSG Open Printing) has experience
and knowledge of GNOME printing from his Solaris work.

Cheers,
- Ira

Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI  49839