[Desktop_printing] Portland (Was: Proposal for a more detaile d agenda)

McDonald, Ira imcdonald at sharplabs.com
Wed Mar 15 22:08:54 PST 2006

Hi,

The word or part-word 'print' appears exactly ZERO times on the
first of these pages (below) and just TWICE on the second at the
bottom under 'Long Term Tasks' (never???) in the bullets:

  - Determine the default printer

  - Print a document

Uh - that's a desktop printing architecture?

Cheers,
- Ira

Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI  49839