FW: [Desktop_printing] Proposal for a more detailed agenda

McDonald, Ira imcdonald at sharplabs.com
Tue Mar 14 09:25:31 PST 2006

Hi Till,

Right - the FSG Open Printing Japan folks want a single
evening teleconference on the second day (Tuesday) to
talk about implementations of Vector Driver API and
Print Channel Manager API and hear a wrap-up report on
the Monday and Tuesday sessions.

Starting at 8:30pm US EDT (or even 9:00pm) would be OK.

Cheers,
- Ira

Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI  49839