FW: [Desktop_printing] Proposal for a more detailed agenda

McDonald, Ira imcdonald at sharplabs.com
Tue Mar 14 08:00:22 PST 2006

Hi Till,

Per our discussion at FSG Open Printing Steering Committee
yesterday, we would like to request ONE evening teleconfence
at 8-10pm US EDT on Tuesday (11 April 2006), which will be
(remember US Daylight Savings Time) 9-11am JST on Wednesday
(12 April 2006) in Japan.

One hour later is OK, to avoid dinner conflicts - later than
that will lose too many participants at the US site - and we
will need to arrange the conference room at the hotel or else
return to the Lanier site in the evening after dinner.

Please try to accomodate this request.  Due to Japanese
holidays, it will be very hard for many (or any) of our
Japanese participants to join us in person in Atlanta.

Cheers,
- Ira (for FSG/OP Steering Committee)

Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI  49839