[Desktop_printing] REMINDER: Preparation material for Printing Summit

Bastian, Waldo waldo.bastian at intel.com
Fri Mar 10 15:45:06 PST 2006

http://groups.osdl.org/workgroups/dtl/desktop_architects/desktop_printin

>> The questions in the templates are there as a guidance. You are
>> encouraged to replace the actual questions with your own content. You
>> may also want to send your presentation directly to the
>> desktop_printing at osdl.org mailinglist as inspiration for others.
>
>Is this template for *all* presentations, or ???

Good question.

I start not answering it by saying that *all* participants should send
in a presentation based on the template. :-)

I suggest that you feel free to add whatever else you want to bring up
at the back of your presentation in the understanding that you may not
be able to cover that at the actual summit, depending on how the actual
agenda/schedule will look like. That will definitly help us in setting
up the schedule and even in case that there isn't enough time to
actually talk about it, the other participants will be able to read it.

Also, once we have finalized the agenda we may want to contact some
people for additional presentations in order to set up in-depth
discussions towards specific topics.

Comments? Suggestions?

Cheers,
Waldo