[Desktop_printing] REMINDER: Preparation material for Printing Summit

Bastian, Waldo waldo.bastian at intel.com
Fri Mar 10 12:25:28 PST 2006

This is a gentle reminder to send in your presentation material for the
Printing Summit before March 16, 2006. Presentation templates can be
found at:
http://groups.osdl.org/workgroups/dtl/desktop_architects/desktop_printin

The questions in the templates are there as a guidance. You are
encouraged to replace the actual questions with your own content. You
may also want to send your presentation directly to the
desktop_printing at osdl.org mailinglist as inspiration for others.

Waldo Bastian
Linux Client Architect - Channel Platform Solutions Group
Intel Corporation - http://www.intel.com/go/linux
OSDL DTL Tech Board Chairman

Printing