[Desktop_printing] Re: Request for IEEE-ISTO PWG slot on OSDL PS agenda

Till Kamppeter till.kamppeter at gmx.net
Fri Mar 10 02:11:58 PST 2006

McDonald, Ira wrote:
> Hi Till,
>
> Neither the OSDL PS web page nor the OSDL PS Agenda posted there
> mentions any of these three presentations.
>
> That's why I requested the slots yesterday and today.
>
> Thanks for agreeing that they make sense.

As we are planning on the rest of the Monday and also on the other days
currently, too, I think they will update the site when we have some more
info to fill in.

For the next Printing Summit we should better have a Wiki, so everyone
can immediately update the site. No one needs to wait for a webmaster.