[Desktop_printing] Date/Time of final OSDL PS planning teleconference?

John Cherry cherry at osdl.org
Thu Mar 9 16:22:24 PST 2006

On Thu, 2006-03-09 at 13:57 -0800, McDonald, Ira wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Please, what will be the date/time of our final OSDL PS
> planning teleconference.  Yesterday, Till said he thought
> it was planned for 11am US EST - Thursday 16 March.

Close.  It will be at noon US EST (9AM pacific).  Nice segue.  I was
just about to send out the call information.

Date/time: Thursday, March 16 at 9AM (pacific)
Toll free: 1-800-211-0633
Toll: 1-719-867-0485
Participant code: 942698

I'll send out a reminder next week, but the agenda items that I know
will be on the call are:

- Collect preparation information
- Determine detailed agenda based on attendance, preparation
  info, and requested slots
- Determine moderator(s) and meeting flow

The preparation templates are on the printing page:

http://groups.osdl.org/workgroups/dtl/desktop_architects/desktop_printing

We would everyone that is planning to attend the summit (and some that
are not attending) to fill out the preparation template.  When
completed, send them to the printing list.  These will be compiled for
the summit in printed form.  It would be great to have them by the 16th,
but we absolutely need to go to press with them by March 28th.

Cheers,
John