[Desktop_printing] Request for IEEE-ISTO PWG slot on OSDL PS agenda

McDonald, Ira imcdonald at sharplabs.com
Thu Mar 9 13:53:44 PST 2006

Hi,

After our discussion at today's IEEE-ISTO PWG Steering Committee
teleconference, we would like to request a one-half hour slot
on the OSDL Printing Summit agenda during the overview session
9:00-12:00 on Monday morning (10 April):

10:30-11:00 - IEEE-ISTO Printer Working Group Overview
              - presenter Harry Lewis (IBM, chair IEEE-ISTO PWG)
              - key PWG standards for capabilites (Printer MIB
                and IPP), device installation (Port Mon MIB),
                network print job monitoring (Job Monitoring MIB
                and IPP), etc.
                related standards (CIP4 JDF, Bluetooth, etc.)

Cheers,
- Ira (for the IEEE-ISTO PWG Steering Committee)

Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI  49839
phone: +1-906-494-2434
email: imcdonald at sharplabs.com