[Desktop_printing] Request for PWG time slot at OSDL Print Summit

Harry Lewis harryl at us.ibm.com
Thu Mar 9 13:53:23 PST 2006

I want to thank you all for inviting me to the OSDL Printing Summit April
10-12. I would like to request a 1/2 hr time slot to address the
community, as Chairman of the IEEE-ISTO Printer Working Group, and discuss
and how we serve the industry through open standards, how we cooperate and
interact with other organizations such as FSG, and introduce some of the
most relevant and recent standards. I know things will be real tight
Monday morning. Perhaps the 10:30-11am slot would be the best fit.
Harry Lewis
IBM STSM
http://www.pwg.org
IBM Printing Systems