[Desktop_printing] Request for Apple and FSG/OP slots oin OSDL PS agenda

McDonald, Ira imcdonald at sharplabs.com
Wed Mar 8 13:33:40 PST 2006

Hi,

Per our discussion today at the FSG Open Printing Architecture
teleconference, I would like to request the following two slots
on the OSDL Printing Summit agenda during the overview session
9:00-12:00 on Monday morning (10 April):

11:00-11:30 - Apple MacOS Printing Overview
              - presenter Paul Danbold (Apple)
              - architecture, APIs, job ticket support, etc.

11:30-12:00 - FSG Open Printing Overview
              - presenter Norm Jacobs (Sun, chair FSG/OP)
              - architecture, FSG/OP projects, future directions,
                printing standards organizations (PWG, CIP4, etc.)

Cheers,
- Ira

Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI  49839