[Desktop_printing] [Unacceptable] Hotel reservations - Printing Summit

Till Kamppeter till.kamppeter at gmx.net
Thu Mar 2 09:49:38 PST 2006

Correct. We should not require from free software people to send a Word
document.

I will simply send the info as plain text. I cut and paste the text from
the HTML page on the Printing Summit web site, paste it into my mail
client and fill it in there.

We should tell people to do it this way.

Or we post simply a plain text copy of the form on the desktop printing
list and ask people to fill in this and to send it to Teresa Shilling.

   Till