[Desktop_printing] [Unacceptable] Hotel reservations - Printi ng Summit

McDonald, Ira imcdonald at sharplabs.com
Thu Mar 2 09:32:17 PST 2006

Hi John,

This is a Linux/open software conference!!!

Forcing all of the attendees to fill out and return a form
only in MS Word proprietary format is just plain unacceptable.

This is a very simple registration form that could EASILY be
transferred in a plaintext email.

This procedure is offensive.

While I personally can edit and send MS Word, I refuse to do
so.  If I have to pay a higher rate by dealing with the hotel
directly, then I guess that's what I'll have to do.

Hopping mad,
- Ira

Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI  49839