[Desktop_printing] RE: OSDL PS web page, agenda, and template problems

Hin-Tak Leung hintak_leung at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Feb 23 14:10:28 PST 2006

McDonald, Ira wrote:
<snipped>
>> Ira, have you filed a bug at the Inkscape project that their PDFs are
>> missing the hidden text?

Considering how many of us have thoroughly read the pdf spec and can do
wizardy things with it, and we are talking about standardising on pdf
for printing work-flow in the printing submit,  the poor quality of that
particular pdf is a disgrace.

Whatever softwares/packages we use, can we not make sure all the pdf's
associated with the printing submit are "presentable"? Pdf's are, after all,
one of the topics that we are supposedly expert at.

HT