[Desktop_printing] RE: OSDL PS web page, agenda, and template problems

McDonald, Ira imcdonald at sharplabs.com
Thu Feb 23 13:30:58 PST 2006

Hi Till,

No, I haven't and won't file the bug report because...

I don't use Inkscape and don't even know if it was a user
configuration error and not a tool error that didn't produce
a hidden text plane in the PDF.

I assume John Cherry or a member of his staff used Inkscape
to produce the agenda.

John, can you comment please?

Cheers,
- Ira