[Desktop_printing] Updated printing summit agenda

McDonald, Ira imcdonald at sharplabs.com
Fri Feb 17 09:58:11 PST 2006

Hi Till,

I would urge keeping two hours for each daily wrap-up:
- 1 hour presentation of overview of day's sessions/decisions
- 1 hour discussion and questions from the net

By the way, there's considerable interest in these daily
wrap-ups, so I hope that Ricoh/Lanier will be able to
arrange a conference phone for the moderator.  For most
PWG members, this would appear to be the only way they
can attend (due to travel costs to the P2600/PWG meeting
the week before).

Also, _please_ try to put together summary slides and post
them BEFORE the daily wrap-up, for the benefit of those
on the net.

Cheers,
- Ira

Blue Roof Music / High North Inc