[Desktop_printing] Printing summit - planning call #2

John Cherry cherry at osdl.org
Wed Feb 15 16:38:39 PST 2006

Just _another_ reminder about the planning call tomorrow...

On Thu, 2006-02-09 at 17:11 -0800, John Cherry wrote:
> Call Time: Thursday, February 16, 9:00AM (Pacific)
> Tollfree: 1-800-211-0633
> Toll: 1-719-8670485
> Passcode: 951064
>
> Agenda
> ------
>
> - Review logistics for the summit
> - Agenda changes and proposals

Agenda items added after the last planning call
  - Multi-language PPD files
  - Printer testing / issues (Beijing SW Test)

Suggested additions to the agenda
  - Usability - printing dialog paper prototyping session
  - IJS (someone will need to speak up for this one)
  - Other?

> - Preparation template - Waldo

Thanks for sending out the templates Waldo.

> - Roster review (making sure the right folks attend)

I will bring the latest roster of registered attendees to the call
tomorrow.  We would like as many printer manufacturers as possible
represented. If there are printer mfg contacts that you could provide
that are not on the list, we will contact them for the summit.  The same
goes for ISVs.  We don't want to get derailed by a bunch of users :) but
feedback from strategic open and proprietary ISVs would be valuable for
the summit.  Applications that print graphics are specially interesting.

Talk to you all in the morning (or evening for the European crowd).

John Cherry
OSDL DTL Initiative Manager