[Desktop_printing] Preparation material for Printing Summit

McDonald, Ira imcdonald at sharplabs.com
Wed Feb 15 14:32:01 PST 2006

Hi,

Converted the PowerPoint to PDF, for those (like myself)
who don't have any tools to edit '.odp', '.sxi', or '.ppt'
(used the free MS PowerPoint reader to Acrobat Distiller).

All of the text is available for cut-and-paste with any
version of Acrobat (but not just Reader??).

Cheers,
- Ira

Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI  49839