[Desktop_printing] Preparation material for Printing Summit

Bastian, Waldo waldo.bastian at intel.com
Wed Feb 15 12:34:33 PST 2006

Hi,

In order to be make more effective use of everyones time at the Printing
Summit, we would like to ask all participants to prepare a short
presentation about their organisation, their printing activities,
planned linux work, encountered challenges and linux printing wishes.
All presentations will be put up on the website shortly before the
event, so even if you are not able to attend the summit itself you may
still want to send in a presentation. Please use one of the attached
templates as guidance to prepare your presentation.

The organisation will define the final agenda and assign speaker slots
based on the submitted presentations. In order to do so all
presentations MUST be submitted well before March 16, 2006.
Presentations can be send either to the desktop_printing list or to Till
or myself.

In the printing summit preparation call of tomorrow (Thursday Feb 16),
we will go over the presentation template and answer any questions that
you may have. Here is a reminder:
	Call Time: Thursday, February 16, 9:00AM (Pacific)
	Tollfree: 1-800-211-0633
	Toll: 1-719-8670485
	Passcode: 951064

Waldo Bastian
Linux Client Architect - Channel Platform Solutions Group
Intel Corporation - http://www.intel.com/go/linux
OSDL DTL Tech Board Chairman