[Desktop_printing] Re: [Printing-architecture] Printing Summit memo (for tomorrow sc meeting)

Craig Bradney cbradney at scribus.info
Wed Feb 8 13:32:32 PST 2006

What about the ability to view PDFs in a browser, one page at a time. You dont
*necessarily* need to read the whole PDF.

What you need is an "optimised" PDF. The problem with this is you will need to
receive the full PDF from all the apps that cant write an optimised PDF and
then process it into the optimised format. Other than that, a spec needs to
be given to the apps that can produce PDF / libs and get them to add
optimised PDF support.

Craig