[Desktop_printing] Re: Suggestion: invite OpenUsability.org representative(s) to Printing Summit

Alexander Larsson alexl at redhat.com
Fri Feb 3 08:15:29 PST 2006

On Wed, 2006-02-01 at 23:22 +0100, Till Kamppeter wrote:
> Interesting links, I think we should go this way on our user interface
> discussions, especially on a session about the printing dialog. In
> addition, it is also a good idea for the second desktop architects
> meeting in France.
>
> Should we also have some test user(s) in this session?

At the moment it seems like none of the people doing the Gtk+ print
dialog work will be at the summit. Also, we target Gtk+ 2.10 for this
work, which has a target release date of May, so starting UI design work
in April might be a bit late for us.

However, we're certainly interested in input from such a session, as it
could give us ideas for future changes of the printing dialog.

                   alexl at redhat.com    alla at lysator.liu.se
He's a globe-trotting crooked gentleman spy on the hunt for the last specimen
of a great and near-mythical creature. She's an artistic nymphomaniac
socialite in the witness protection program. They fight crime!