[Desktop_printing] Re: Suggestion: invite OpenUsability.org representative(s) to Printing Summit

Kurt Pfeifle k1pfeifle at gmx.net
Tue Jan 31 18:58:37 PST 2006

On Wednesday 01 February 2006 01:03, John Cherry wrote:
> On Wed, 2006-02-01 at 01:42 +0000, Kurt Pfeifle wrote:
>

> > So -- how about inviting one or two OpenUsability.org professional to
> > the summit and to hold a "printing dialog" paper prototyping session
> > under their guidance?
>
> Sounds like an interesting method of working through GUI and usability
> dialogs.  Do you have a recommendation for someone at OpenUsability?
> Celeste Paul is the only name I have from the desktop architects
> meeting.

Ellen Reitmayr and Jan Muehlig are two names I know. I'll send you
their email addresses off list.

I had luck to get hold of Ellen in IRC just now -- she's a usability
engineer and certainly is prepared to support any effort that helps
enhance printing dialog usability for Linux; I think it is safe to
subscribe her to the list (I'll take all blame :->  ).

> John

Cheers,
Kurt