[Desktop_printing] FW: How to imbed Job Tickets in PDF

McDonald, Ira imcdonald at sharplabs.com
Tue Jan 24 12:07:38 PST 2006

Hi,

Below is a reply from Rick Seeler (Adobe editor of PDF/is,
PWG 5102.3, March 2004) about job tickets in PDF files.

The PJTF format Rick references is an Adobe standard - not
an XML-based format.  A standard method for imbedding XML
job tickets (JDF, PWG, etc.) in PDF files has yet to be
defined.

Cheers,
- Ira

Blue Roof Music / High North Inc