[Desktop_printing] FW: PWG PortMon MIB prototype results

McDonald, Ira imcdonald at sharplabs.com
Sun Jan 22 09:26:10 PST 2006

Hi,

The method used in this script is proprietary - it does NOT represent
an open standard location for IEEE 1284 Device ID values - it is NOT
portable across vendors.

That's the reason for the PWG Printer Port Monitor MIB.

Cheers,
- Ira

Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI  49839