[Desktop_printing] Multi-Language PPD files and PPD file specs

Cristian Tibirna tibirna at kde.org
Wed Jan 18 17:37:20 PST 2006

On 18 January 2006 15:36, George Liu wrote:

> After the printer queue has been created, how does the PPD files in
> /etc/cups/ppd look like? Will it just contain the correct language
> version? I think kprinter is using its own PPD parser.

Coincidence. I'm deliberating (with myself :-(  ) on this right now: whether
to continue to do the parsing or to use libcups for this. No code sifted
through yet so I don't know if I am right to even think about all this so
please bear with me. Anyways, if anything changes in kdeprint on this, it
will be for KDE4.

Thanks

--
Cristian Tibirna