[Desktop_printing] BSTQC proposed to share our printercompatibility test result on this printer summit

Bastian, Waldo waldo.bastian at intel.com
Thu Jan 12 22:47:33 PST 2006

This sounds very interesting. I also heared that the Beijing Government Purchase Office has announced that all printer vendors must provide compatibility with Linux from this year. I hope you will be able to tell more about this policy at the summit.

Cheers,
Waldo
--
Linux Client Architect - Channel Software Operation - Intel Corporation