[Desktop_printing] Joint OSDL Printing Summit and PWG Meeting - week of 3-7 April 20 06

McDonald, Ira imcdonald at sharplabs.com
Mon Jan 9 16:48:31 PST 2006

Hi John Cherry,

I forwarded your announcement of this Wednesday's planning
teleconference for the OSDL Printing Summit to the PWG
Announce list.

At Michael Sweet's request, I'm now forwarding the interesting
response from Harry Lewis:

 "Ideally, we would collocate in April.  We have Mt. Laurel, NJ
  scheduled (Oki hosting).  We may want to move this to Piscataway
  if the volume would appear to overwhelm our host.

  Harry Lewis
  IBM STSM
  http://www.pwg.org
  IBM Printing Systems
  http://www.ibm.com/printers
  303-924-5337"

The link for the IEEE/ISTO PWG 2006 schedule is:

  http://www.pwg.org/chair/meet06.html

Cheers,
- Ira

Blue Roof Music / High North Inc