[Desktop_printing] Conference call - Printing Summit info

Hin-Tak Leung hintak_leung at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jan 9 12:08:34 PST 2006

John Cherry wrote:
> I realize this is fairly short notice, but it makes sense to have a
> quick conference call with those that may be attending the Open Printing
> Summit to settle on time and location.
>
> Call Time: Wednesday, January 11, 9:00AM (Pacific)
> Tollfree: 1-800-211-0633
> Toll: 1-719-8670485
> Passcode: 951064

I'm afraid I won't be joining the conference... other than prefering
not the week of March 12-19th, the rest of the dates before and after
are fine by me. (I can get out of that week's engagement if needed
but would rather not).

Actually the number of response so far seems surprisingly small (15),
and about the same as the past ones in France... is that due to lack of
interests or people cannot commit to any time at the current moment
due to not-yet-confirmed work/family schedule and therefore did not
fill in a questionaire?...

Hin-Tak