[printing-meetingnotes] website source

Alias, J. j.alias at student.hhs.nl
Sat Mar 17 03:28:47 PDT 2007

Hi there,

I apologise if I'm using the wrong channel since I'm not
sure how to go about this. Straight to the point, I am part
of a 3 man project group currently developing for
lmsensors.org . We are setting up a database for known
configurations much like how you guys at OpenPrinting have
done. Part of this project will be a website for adding
configurations to the database and a rating system much
like you have done.
Now my question is, is it possible for us to get access to
a copy of the source of that part of your website which
contains adding and finding printers as well as the rating
system. It looks great and I think it will save us much
time if we could simply copy and apply your source to our
project.
I’m looking forward towards your response.

The dmi detect team:
Jasper Alias
Ivo Manca
Gijs van der Weg