[Printing-architecture] Next OP SC - Mon/Tue - 3/4 November 2008/NEW OPENPRINTING TELECON NUMBER

Till Kamppeter till.kamppeter at gmail.com
Thu Nov 27 07:50:33 PST 2008

Hi,

I have now got a permanent call-in number at InstantConference.com it is
also free of charge for the Linux Foundation (not toll-free for calling
in from the US), but in contrary to Freeconferencecall.com this number
will not expire. Recording is available also free of charge, to be
controlled from the phone keypad or via a web interface. After the
conference call finishes, an MP3 file gets generated which I can
download from their web interface and upload on one of our web servers.
It is also possible to turn of the music in the time until the second
caller arrives. So we can use this number also for providing call-in
services to our face-to-face meetings. I can also order more access
codes for free to get call-in to several rooms in parallel.

The number shown below will be the principal call-in number for
OpenPrinting, general phone meetings, preparation meetings for
face-to-face meetings, and call-in to face-to-face meetings.

If no one objects this will also be the call-in number for OpenPrinting
Steering Committee meetings.

The next Open Printing Steering Committee meeting will be on:

    - Monday 1 December 2008, Evening
       - US
         3pm in San Francisco - US PST (Pacific Standard Time)
         4pm in Colorado - US MST (Mountain Standard Time)
         5pm in Chicago - US CST (Central Standard Time)
         6pm in New York - US EST (Eastern Standard Time)

     - Tuesday 2 December 2008, Morning
       - Europe
         12am in Berlin - CET (Central European Time)
       - Japan
         8am in Tokyo - JST (Japan Standard Time)

     * Main Number (InstantConference.com)
       International: +1-218-936-7999
       Access Code:   491659#

Please call-in and join us.