[Printing-architecture] CPD development status

peter sikking peter at mmiworks.net
Wed Jun 18 04:24:48 PDT 2008

Alex wrote:

> Also, I don't know quite how I should implement the two buttons in
> the lower left hand corner, as I'm not entirely convinced that a
> button that pops up a menu is a good idea.

it has been done for ages, no problem and a good solution under these
circumstances.

but: we found out that there is only one function that needs to go
into this menu at the moment: delete.

So as I am working on the spec today you will see the button
update to a normal pushbutton.

     --ps

             man + machine interface works