[Printing-architecture] CPD development status

Alex Wauck alex.wauck at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 17:00:29 PDT 2008

I've got the layout stuff more or less done.  I'm mainly waiting for the
DBUS API, an application that implements it (I was told I would eventually
be provided one), information on how to group the printer options for the
configuration matrix, and modified PPD files (if necessary) that implement
the extensions.  I'm currently working on implementing user-defined
presets.  Also, I don't know quite how I should implement the two buttons in
the lower left hand corner, as I'm not entirely convinced that a button that
pops up a menu is a good idea.

Alex