[Printing-architecture] OP SC Agenda - Mon/Tue 2/3 June 2008 - Please Attend

Ira McDonald blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Wed May 28 18:44:02 PDT 2008

Hi,

Reminder of our next Open Printing Steering Committee teleconference.

As requested by Toratani-san and by Till Kamppeter, we would like to
invite participation from the following OP Japan and OP US members:

 Ogasawara (Ricoh)
 Mihara (FUJI XEROX)
 Sekiguchi (Konica Minolta)
 Kunai (The Linux Foundation)
 George Liu (Ricoh)

If others wish to join and *participate*, they will also be welcome.

    - Monday 2 June 2008, Evening
      - US/Europe
        4pm in San Francisco - US PDT (Pacific Daylight Time)
        5pm in Colorado - US MDT (Mountain Daylight Time)
        6pm in Chicago - US CDT (Central Daylight Time)
        7pm in New York - US EST (Eastern Daylight Time)

    - Tuesday 3 June 2008, Morning
      - Europe
        1am in Berlin - CEST (Central European Summer Time)
      - Japan
        8am in Japan - JST (Japan Standard Time)

    Toll Free (866) 839-8145
    Int'l (865) 524-6352
    ACCESS Code: 7548766

Agenda:

(1) Review minutes of last OP SC meeting - Ira McDonald
     - See
     ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/fsg/steering_committee/OP-SC-Minutes-20080512.htm

(2) OP Japan activities status - Toratani-san, et al
      - Brief highlights for July planning

(3) Open Printing Dialog status - Till Kamppeter
      - Brief highlights for July planning

(4) OP Japan Meeting in July - Toratani-san and Till Kamppeter
      - Agenda topics

(5) Tunable Printer Drivers - Norm Jacobs
     - More discussion?

Cheers,
- Ira

Blue Roof Music/High North Inc